OptiMate CABLE O-20
Weatherproof SAE socket, front panel mount
Weatherproof front panel mount – SAE power socket
- Easy mount – Drill the hole, fit the socket, tighten the nut.
- Front panel mount – Only front access needed to fasten
- Connector fits a Ø1″/25mm drilled hole.
- Industry standard durability – Built to last!
- Perfect for use in the harshest environments, Low temperature use -40°C/-40°F – Remains Flexible!
MSRP = Manufacturer Recommended Retail Pricing. Price in EURO and GBP include VAT of 20%. VAT in your region may differ. Price in USD and CAD do not include sales tax.
Create a weatherproof bulkhead/panel mount SAE power point. Connector body fits a Ø1″/25mm drilled hole. Rubber expander bushing secures the connector in the hole.
CONNECTORS: SAE to SAE
CABLE RATING: 16AWG (1.31mm2) SPT-2W
USE: -40°C/-40°F very low temperature, cable remains flexible in ‘below freezing’ temperatures.
STYLE: Includes in-line rubber seal for OptiMate heavy duty SAE connector.
WARRANTY: 3-year limited replacement warranty