OptiMate CABLE O-20L
Weatherproof SAE socket, front panel mount
Weatherproof front panel mount – SAE power socket
- Easy mount – Drill the hole, fit the socket, tighten the nut.
- Front panel mount – Only front access needed to fasten
- Connector fits a Ø1″/25mm drilled hole.
- Industry standard durability – Built to last!
- Perfect for use in the harshest environments, Low temperature use -40°C/-40°F – Remains Flexible!
MSRP = Manufacturer Recommended Retail Pricing is displayed above. (Currency selector > top right).
Price in EURO and GBP include VAT of 20%. VAT in your region may differ. Price in USD and CAD do not include sales tax.
TecMate do not sell product directly to the consumer. Find your nearest retailer by selecting the appropriate model below.
Create a weatherproof bulkhead/panel mount SAE power point. Connector body fits a Ø1″/25mm drilled hole. Rubber expander bushing secures the connector in the hole.
CONNECTORS: SAE to SAE
CABLE RATING: 16AWG (1.31mm2) SPT-2W
USE: -40°C/-40°F very low temperature, cable remains flexible in ‘below freezing’ temperatures.
STYLE: Includes in-line rubber seal for OptiMate heavy duty SAE connector.
WARRANTY: 3-year limited replacement warranty