Charge heated apparel through weatherproof permanent battery connection
- Custom designed, DC connector with snug weatherproof seal and cap – Keeps out dirt and water!
- Provides a nice discrete plugin!
- Perfect for use in the harshest environments, Low temperature use -40°C / -40°F – Remains Flexible!
- Inline 15A fuse protects against potential short circuits
- Heavy duty moulded M6 rings (1/4″)
Check out our YouTube channel for all our video’s.
MSRP = Manufacturer Recommended Retail Pricing. Price in EURO and GBP include VAT of 20%. VAT in your region may differ. Price in USD and CAD do not include sales tax.
Power your heated apparel (jacket / gloves etc.) fitted with a 5.5×2.5mm plug directly from your permanent battery lead.
CONNECTORS: 1/4″ (M6) Ringlets to DC2.5mm Socket
CABLE RATING: 16AWG (1.31mm2) SPT-2W
USE: -40°C/-40°F very low temperature, cable remains flexible in ‘below freezing’ temperatures.
STYLE: Includes sealing cap for DC connector.
WARRANTY: 3-year limited replacement warranty