OptiMate Lithium MONITOR O-127
Permanent power sport battery lead with integrated battery status / charge system monitor for 12.8 / 13.2V lithium.
Weatherproof battery lead with state of charge monitor for the 12.8V/13.2V LifePO4 / LFP battery in your parked performance vehicle – 24-7 battery status at a blink of an LED!
- With M6 / 1/4″ – M8 / 5/16″ ringlets that perfectly fit to powersport and most automotive battery terminals, and 15A fuse that protects the -40 rated cable and electronics – Premium quality!
- Sealed monitor with 3 LEDs indicate battery state of charge from full to empty for 12.8V / 13.2V LiFePO4 / LFP batteries – LED corresponding to charge level blinks every 5 seconds.
- SAE quick connect charge port for charging battery when needed – With weatherproof sealing cap when vehicle is moving!
- Displays charge system status when engine is running, with 4th LED warning if system is overcharging above 14.6V that can damage lithium – Easy pre-ride check at a glance to see if battery is receiving the correct charge.
MSRP = Manufacturer Recommended Retail Pricing. Price in EURO and GBP include VAT of 20%. VAT in your region may differ. Price in USD and CAD do not include sales tax.
Smart battery lead that measures voltage; monitors charge of a stored 12V Lithium (LMiFePO4) battery and confirms if the vehicle charging system is working correctly.
LENGTH: 24″ / 60cm
BATTERY CONNECTOR: 1/4″ (M6) / 5/16” (M8) ringlets
CHARGE CONNECTOR: 2-pin SAE, protected from dirt and liquid with rubber sealing cap and shroud.
OPERATION: 2 automatic Modes – Battery charge level monitor (single LED blink mode) & Charging system test (arrow mode).
- Vehicle storage: 3 LEDs display ‘full to empty’ voltage range for 12.8V/13.2V Lithium batteries (LFP/LiFePO4/Lithium nano Phosphate); 4th LED warns when vehicle system or connected battery charger is OVERCHARGING! (long term draw less than 0.2mA).
- Vehicle running: LED arrow mode activates when charge voltage reaches an effective lithium charge range of 14.2V – 14.5V (√green LED). OVERCHARGE warning activates at +14.6V.
CABLE RATING: 16 AWG (1.31mm2) SPT-2W
FUSE: 15 Amp
USE: -40°C/-40°F very low temperature, remains flexible at ‘below freezing’ temperatures
STYLE: Fully enclosed electronic circuitry with 4 LEDs, SAE charge connector with rubber sealing cap & shroud
WARRANTY: 3-year limited replacement warranty