OptiMate 3 x 2 BANK
7-step 2x12V 0.8A sealed battery saving charger & maintainer
Optimate 3 Dual bank, the fully sealed 2-bank battery saving charger & maintainer for 12V AGM, GEL or STD batteries – Ideal for 2 x 12V batteries in series!
- OptiMate 3 chargers are trusted by global motorcycle OEMs, including Honda, Triumph, Suzuki, Yamaha, Kawasaki and more.
- Independently charge, test and maintain 2 x 12V lead-acid (STD, AGM, GEL) batteries – Batteries are always ready to perform.
- Saves ‘dead flat’ sulphated batteries from as low as 2V.
- Tests automatically – indicates if there is a battery problem
- OptiMate’s 24-7 smart maintenance guarantees more battery power, longer battery life!
Available models: All OptiMate battery chargers listed below accept global input of 100-240Vac 50-60Hz, only the power plug TYPE is different to comply with national / regional electrical safety laws.
Similar models with different features.
In store packaging
MSRP = Manufacturer Recommended Retail Pricing. Price in EURO and GBP include VAT of 20%. VAT in your region may differ. Price in USD and CAD do not include sales tax.
IDEAL FOR: 2X AGM, GEL & STD 12V batteries from 3 – 40Ah
CHARGING AMPS: 0.8A (constant current, per bank)
CHARGING VOLTS: nominal: 12V range: 2V – 14.4V
OPERATION: Fully automatic
FEATURES: The all-in-one tool for 2x 12V battery care. Diagnoses, recovers, charges, tests and optimally maintains, automatically.
USE: Indoor / Outdoor (lowest temperature: -4°F / -20°C).
INPUT: Global (100-240V 50-60Hz), high efficiency (CEC listed).
STYLE: Weatherproof case with wall mounts, with 6ft / 180cm AC supply lead and 2 x 6ft / 180cm charge lead ending in SAE connector.
SAVE : Low Volt Start of 2V + 2 step desulphation recovery.
SAFE: No risk of overcharging. Totally safe for vehicle electronics. Sparks suppressed. Safe for long-term battery maintenance. Automatic shut-down if short-circuited or battery disconnected.
INCLUDED: 2x weatherproof battery lead & 2x battery clip set.
WARRANTY: 3-year limited replacement warranty.