OptiMate 3 x 4 BANK
7-step 4x12V 0.8A sealed battery saving charger & maintainer
Optimate 3 Quad bank, the fully sealed 4-bank battery saving charger & maintainer for 12V AGM, GEL or STD batteries – The dealer’s choice for busy workshops.
- OptiMate 3 chargers are trusted by global motorcycle OEMs, including Honda, Triumph, Suzuki, Yamaha, Kawasaki and more.
- Independently charge, test and maintain 4 x 12V lead-acid (STD, AGM, GEL) batteries – always fresh, always ready!
- Saves ‘dead flat’ sulphated batteries from as low as 2V.
- Tests automatically – indicates if there is a battery problem
- OptiMate’s 24-7 smart maintenance guarantees more battery power, longer battery life!
Available models: All OptiMate battery chargers listed below accept global input of 100-240Vac 50-60Hz, only the power plug TYPE is different to comply with national / regional electrical safety laws.
FAQThree-year replacement warranty from date of purchase, or 3 ½ years from date stamped on the product.1 TESTs battery condition at connection. Advanced models also test after charging.
2 UNIQUE MAINTENANCE PROGRAM Safe 24-7-365 maintenance keeps battery at 100% and support ‘always on’ vehicle circuitry.
3 EQUALIZES BATTERY CELLS with unique pulsing method within safe ‘no gassing’ zone, brings each cell to full charge for stronger guaranteed battery performance.
4 SAVE ‘DEAD’ BATTERIES OTHER CHARGERS CAN’T from low volts, with restorative pulse charging. Advanced models include a ‘FIRST AID’ SAVE mode for sulphated / deep discharged batteries.YES! 24-7 maintenance – OptiMate chargers can be left on batteries permanently. During every hour of charging : for 30 minutes the battery is monitored, the next 30 minutes it will receive a top off charge at a safe voltage of 13.6V. This eliminates loss of electrolyte through gassing.LEAD-ACID : Lead (arranged in plates) react with liquid electrolyte (primarily sulphuric acid - H2SO4) to generate electricity.
All OptiMate test the battery at connection to determine the correct charge mode. Advanced models perform a test and display a result after charging. OptiMate 4, 6 and 7, Lithium 4s 5A, Lithium Select perform a 10s test and display a result prior to charging.
- STD batteries, also known as ‘wet cell’ or ‘flooded’ batteries, most with removable filler caps to add distilled water. The liquid electrolyte is a combination of sulphuric acid and pure water. Charged = 12.5 to 12.6V.
- EFB : An advanced STD ‘wet cell’ battery optimized for frequent engine start applications in cars with ‘ECO’ START / STOP technology. Charged = 12.6 to 12.8V.
- GEL: A sealed / VRLA* battery with electrolyte a combination of acid and liquid gel that inhibits natural condensation. GEL batteries are popular in stand-by / low current applications. Charged = 12.6 to 12.8V.
- AGM: (Absorbed glass mat of VRLA* construction): High concentrate sulphuric acid electrolyte is suspended in fiber glass mats positioned between the lead plates, allowing for a more compact battery design. AGM is dominant in power sport and a popular premium battery option in automotive and marine. Dry charged are only found in powersport, and is delivered with an acid pack. Factory activated AGM receive acid and sealed at source. Charged = 12.7 to 12.9V. * VRLA - Sealed batteries (also known as VRLA = valve regulating lead acid) have a pressure release valve that will permanently release electrolyte gas when overcharged.
Similar models with different features.
In store packaging
MSRP = Manufacturer Recommended Retail Pricing. Price in EURO and GBP include VAT of 20%. VAT in your region may differ. Price in USD and CAD do not include sales tax.
IDEAL FOR: 4X AGM, GEL & STD 12V batteries from 3 – 40Ah
CHARGING AMPS: 0.8A (constant current, per bank)
CHARGING VOLTS: nominal: 12V range: 2V – 14.4V
OPERATION: Fully automatic
FEATURES: The all-in-one tool for 4x 12V battery care. Diagnoses, recovers, charges, tests and optimally maintains, automatically.
USE: Indoor / Outdoor (lowest temperature: -4°F / -20°C).
INPUT: Global (100-240V 50-60Hz), high efficiency (CEC listed).
STYLE: Weatherproof case with wall mounts, with 6ft / 180cm AC supply lead and 4 x 6ft / 180cm charge lead ending in SAE connector.
SAVE : Low Volt Start of 2V + 2 step desulphation recovery.
SAFE: No risk of overcharging. Totally safe for vehicle electronics. Sparks suppressed. Safe for long-term battery maintenance. Automatic shut-down if short-circuited or battery disconnected.
INCLUDED: 4x weatherproof battery lead & 4x battery clip set.
WARRANTY: 3-year limited replacement warranty.