OptiMate 7 Select
9-step 12V 10A sealed battery saving charger & maintainer
OptiMate 7 Select, the ‘PRO choice’ performance charger that will get the full potential out of your high performance 12V spiral cell / sealed starter or deep cycle high batteries and with steady power option when diagnosing / troubleshooting – The performance vehicle owner’s choice!
- Select 14.4V or 14.7V to match the specified charge voltage for your 12V battery, then connect to battery and the charger does the rest.
- Automatically charge, test and maintain any size 12V AGM, GEL, EFB or STD starter or deep cycle battery in any temperature – Voltage adjusted higher when colder, lower when hotter!
- Ampmatic charge control adjusts current to match battery size – Small battery gets less, large battery gets more!
- Saves ‘dead flat’ sulphated batteries from as low as 0.5V – The most advanced recovery program!
- OptiMate’s 24-7 smart maintenance guarantees more battery power, longer battery life!
- 13.6V 8 Amp DC / Power Supply constant power mode for vehicle diagnostics and troubleshooting.
Available models: All OptiMate battery chargers listed below accept global input of 100-240Vac 50-60Hz, only the power plug TYPE is different to comply with national / regional electrical safety laws.
OptiMate 7 is a great choice to charge and maintain your spiral cell batteries
Select 14,4V or 14,7V to match the specified charge voltage for your 12V battery. Use 14,4V for filler cap or sealed STD batteries. 14,7V can be used for high performance batteries, like Odyssey, Optima, North Star
Connect the charger to AC power. Push and release the select button to choose 14,4V (LED 1a) or 14,7V (LED 1b). Then connect to the battery.
To select the power supply mode : push and hold the select button for 3 seconds while the charger remains connected to AC power and to the battery. After 5 seconds, LED 1a, LED 1b and LED6 light together. The OptiMate is now in power supply mode.
In power supply mode, the OptiMate delivers stable power at maximum current for vehicle system reprogramming, show room vehicle demo's or to retain memorised settings when the battery cables are disconnected.
The power supply program will charge the battery up till 13,6V only, while the battery needs to be charged, according the type of batttery, up till 14,4V or 14,7V. Due to that, we do not recommend to use the Power supply program to charge your battery.
The OptiMate 7 select will first test the battery and start automatically to recover the battery whenever necessary.
Similar models with different features.
In store packaging
MSRP = Manufacturer Recommended Retail Pricing. Price in EURO and GBP include VAT of 20%. VAT in your region may differ. Price in USD and CAD do not include sales tax.
IDEAL FOR: AGM, GEL & STD 12V batteries from 3 – 400Ah.
CHARGING AMPS: 10A (Ampmatic current)
CHARGING VOLTS: nominal: 12V range: 0.5V – 14.7V
USE: Indoor / Outdoor (lowest temperature: -40°F / -40°C).
INPUT: Global (100-240V 50-60Hz), high efficiency (CEC listed).
STYLE: Weatherproof case with wall mounts, with 6ft / 180cm AC supply lead and 6ft / 180cm charge lead ending in SAE connector.
SAVE : Low Volt Start of 0.5V + 2-step desulphation recovery.
SAFE: No risk of overcharging. Totally safe for vehicle electronics. Sparks suppressed. Safe for long-term battery maintenance. Automatic shut-down if short-circuited or battery disconnected.
INCLUDED: Weatherproof battery lead & battery clip set.
WARRANTY: 3-year limited replacement warranty.