The world’s most efficient solar pulse charge system that can save your ‘dead’ battery and provide safe long term maintenance.
Saves flat batteries from as low as 1V with its unique pulse action.
Fastest charge is delivered as ‘smart charge’ control selects pulse or continuous charge according to sunlight strength.
Intelligent maintenance continues the next day if battery retained charge overnight, otherwise the program reverts to OPTIMIZE step.
Battery condition is displayed every 3 seconds. Ready indication for STD and hi-performance AGM batteries. Draws less than 0.5mA during monitor mode.
Automatically switches to CHARGE when solar power is sufficient.
The OptiMate charger-monitor controller is separate to the solar panel and can be placed close to the vehicle or battery so that charge and maintenance progress can be easily followed. The solar panel must be mounted and angled to receive direct sunlight. The reach / distance between battery and panel is 315cm / 124″. To extend, use OptiMate Cable Extenders O-03, O-13 or O-23 and insert between the solar panel and the OptiMate charge-monitor controller.
(EN)Outer dimension, including corner mount brackets : Width = 65.9 cm / 16 7/8” Height = 68.6 cm / 27 ” Depth = 3.3 cm / 1 1/4”
Connecting to battery with included accessories:
- POWER : 60 Watts (max.)
- VOLTS : 12V nominal, 22V maximum.
- USE : Outdoor.
- STYLE : Weatherproof, aluminium frame with 4 x mounting brackets, output cable 200cm / 80″ with SAE connector.
OptiMate Charge-Montitor controller:
- CHARGING AMPS : 5A from 60W panel (max. average current), 3-5A pulse current
- USE : Indoor / Outdoor (lowest temperature: -4°F / -20°C).
- SAVE : Low Volt Start of 1V
- IDEAL FOR : STD, AGM & GEL 12V batteries from 2 – 240Ah.
- INPUT : 15 – 22V
- STYLE : Weatherproof charge controller case.
SAFE: No risk of overcharging. Totally safe for vehicle electronics. Sparks suppressed. Safe for long-term battery maintenance. Automatic shut-down if short-circuited or battery disconnected. 3-year limited replacement warranty.