OptiMate TEST – State of Charge 12V
State of charge tester – all 12V lead-acid
The all-in-one State of Charge tester for 12V AGM, STD or GEL batteries, in or out the vehicle – Instant troubleshooting of 12V battery problems!
- Indicates static charge voltage and state of charge percentage of three different types of 12V lead-acid battery (AGM, GEL and STD).
- Active charging voltage up to 15V of vehicle charging system or connected battery charger.
- Easy to use! Connect with the included clips to the battery or connect to an installed SAE battery lead.
- Industry standard durability – Built to last!
Check out our YouTube channel for all our video's.
MSRP = Manufacturer Recommended Retail Pricing. Price in EURO and GBP include VAT of 20%. VAT in your region may differ. Price in USD and CAD do not include sales tax.
Easy to use! Connect clips to the battery and read the result.
The OptiMate battery tester’s microprocessor draws very low power from the battery itself to determine and display battery status. Tests all 12V Lead-acid batteries and displays result that can be used to convey information to customer.
The smart choice for a battery sales counter – check new batteries before sale or test returned batteries!
CHARGE CONNECTOR (INPUT): 2-pin SAE (+set batteryclips)
OPERATION: fully automatic
- State of charge result in VOLTS and %, 2 different bands for STD & AGM/GEL batteries
CABLE RATING: SPT-2W 16 AWG (1.32mm2)
FUSE: No fuse
USE: -40°C/-40°F very low temperature, remains flexible at ‘below freezing’ temperatures
STYLE: Fully enclosed electronic circuitry with multiple LEDs, SAE charge connector
WARRANTY: 3-year limited replacement warranty