OptiMate TEST – State of Charge
State of charge tester – all 12V lead-acid & 12.8V/13.2V Lithium
The ideal parts counter battery voltage tester for all 12V lead-acid and 12.8V / 13.2V Lithium starter batteries – Easily check any battery voltage instantly!
- Indicates static voltage and state of charge percentage for 12V AGM, GEL and STD lead-acid and 12.8V / 13.2V Lithium LFP/LiFePO4 batteries.
- Easy to understand comparitive display compares voltage and state of charge for all vehicle starter battery technologies – helps educate customers!
- Easy to use! Connect with the included clips to the battery or connect to an installed SAE battery lead.
- Industry standard durability – Built to last!
MSRP = Manufacturer Recommended Retail Pricing. Price in EURO and GBP include VAT of 20%. VAT in your region may differ. Price in USD and CAD do not include sales tax.
Easy to use! Connect clips to the battery and read the result.
The OptiMate battery tester’s microprocessor draws very low power from the battery itself to determine and display battery status. Tests all 12V Lead-acid and 12.8V / 13.2V LiFePO4 (LFP) Lithium batteries and displays result that can be used to convey information to customer.
The smart choice for a battery sales counter – check new batteries before sale or test returned batteries!
CHARGE CONNECTOR (INPUT): 2-pin SAE (+set batteryclips)
OPERATION: fully automatic
- State of charge result in VOLTS and %, 3 different bands for STD, AGM/GEL and LiFePO4 4 series batteries.
CABLE RATING: SPT-2W 16 AWG (1.32mm2)
FUSE: No fuse
USE: -40°C/-40°F very low temperature, remains flexible at ‘below freezing’ temperatures
STYLE: Fully enclosed electronic circuitry with multiple LEDs, SAE charge connector
WARRANTY: 3-year limited replacement warranty