OptiMate USB O-108KIT
Smart in-line 3300mA USB charger kit, with standby mode and vehicle battery monitor.
The sealed in-line battery to USB 3300mA charger with 200cm / 80″ of cable and O-31 battery lead, delivers safe and fast USB charging of any device mounted outside on the handlebar or inside your tank or pannier – Cable routes to where USB charging is needed!
- Supply cable (100cm / 40″) with M6 / 1/4″ rings fit all powersport battery terminals. – Fuse protected.
- Charges 1x USB device with up to 3300mA current available (or get optional O-110 USB splitter and charge 2 devices). – Charge current adapts to connected device for safe recharging.
- Weatherproof USB charge port easily zip-tie to handlebar, strut or even brake / clutch cable – Seals againt inserted USB cable for charging in any weather!
- Built in protection turns off USB charging & prevents your parked vehicle’s battery from draining – Starts back up when vehicle engine fires up.
- Monitors and displays parked vehicle’s battery status – Indicates battery is ‘start ready’ at the blink of an LED!
MSRP = Manufacturer Recommended Retail Pricing. Price in EURO and GBP include VAT of 20%. VAT in your region may differ. Price in USD and CAD do not include sales tax.
Charge your phone, GPS, camera & tablet with your weatherproof charger, on your motorcycle or up to 80″ / 200cm away from 12V supply.
LENGTH: 80″ / 200cm
CHARGE CONNECTOR (INPUT): O-31 battery lead with M6 (1/4”) rings / eyelets OR 2-pin SAE (if disconnected from O-31).
POWER (INPUT): Vehicle 12V system with 12V lead-acid or 12.8V lithium battery.
CHARGE CONNECTOR (OUTPUT): 1x USB
POWER (OUTPUT): 3300mA @ 5V
OPERATION: fully automatic
- Vehicle battery protection: Low input (<12.4V) auto-off protects vehicle battery from total discharge. Supply range: 12.4 to 16Vdc.
- Turns on if vehicle battery voltage increases above 13.3V.
- 2 LED battery monitor
- Short circuit, overheat, over-voltage protection. O-31 battery lead includes in-line fuse.
- USB ON – 13.3V to 18V – unlimited USB output, USB LED on. Delivers USB power when vehicle engine is charging battery.
- USB 1 HOUR – 12.4V to 13.3V – 1 hour USB output, USB LED on. Go to standby mode after 1 hour or voltage < 12.4V.
- STANDBY MODE – Monitoring voltage, turns back on if vehicle battery voltage increases above 13.3V.
- AGM / LFP MONITOR – LED blink every 5 seconds if battery charge ≥ 50% , sufficient to start vehicle engine.
- LED LFP: 13.1V to 13.3V.
- LED AGM: 12.4V to 13.1V.
- NO LED < 12.4V.
- OFF ≤ 9V
USE: -20°C/-4°F very low temperature, remains flexible at ‘below freezing’ temperatures
STYLE: Fully enclosed electronic circuitry with multiple LEDs, unique seal and cap design for USB socket ; use any USB cable, seals when inserted.
WARRANTY: 3-year limited replacement warranty