OptiMate USB O-118
Smart in-line 3300mA motorcycle USB-C charger, with standby mode and vehicle battery monitor.
The sealed in-line battery to motorcycle USB-C charger (3300mA) with 200cm / 80″ of cable and O-31 battery lead, delivers safe and fast USB charging of any device mounted outside on the handlebar or inside your tank or pannier – Cable routes to where USB charging is needed!
Ideal for 12V AGM & 12.8V LiFeP04 / LFP lithium batteries in your motorcycle – Charge your phone, GPS, camera or tablet.
Charges 1x USB device with up to 3300mA current available – Charge current adapts to connected device for safe recharging.
Supply cable (50cm / 20″) with M6 / 1/4″ rings fit all powersport battery terminals – Fuse protected!
Check out our YouTube channel for all our video’s.
MSRP = Manufacturer Recommended Retail Pricing is displayed above. (Currency selector > top right).
Price in EURO and GBP include VAT of 20%. VAT in your region may differ. Price in USD and CAD do not include sales tax.
TecMate do not sell product directly to the consumer. Find your nearest retailer by selecting the appropriate model below.
Charge your phone, GPS, camera & tablet with your weatherproof charger, on your motorcycle or up to 80″ / 200cm away from 12V supply.
LENGTH: 80″ / 200cm
CHARGE CONNECTOR (INPUT): O-31 battery lead with M6 (1/4”) rings / eyelets OR 2-pin SAE (if disconnected from O-31).
POWER (INPUT): Vehicle 12V system with 12V lead-acid or 12.8V lithium battery.
CHARGE CONNECTOR (OUTPUT): 1x USB
POWER (OUTPUT): 3300mA @ 5V
OPERATION: fully automatic
- Vehicle battery protection: Low input (<12.4V) auto-off protects vehicle battery from total discharge. Supply range: 12.4 to 16Vdc.
- Turns on if vehicle battery voltage increases above 13.3V.
- 2 LED battery monitor
- Short circuit, overheat, over-voltage protection. O-31 battery lead includes in-line fuse.
- USB ON – 13.3V to 18V – unlimited USB output, USB LED on. Delivers USB power when vehicle engine is charging battery.
- USB 1 HOUR – 12.4V to 13.3V – 1 hour USB output, USB LED on. Go to standby mode after 1 hour or voltage < 12.4V.
- STANDBY MODE – Monitoring voltage, turns back on if vehicle battery voltage increases above 13.3V.
- AGM / LFP MONITOR – LED blink every 5 seconds if battery charge ≥ 50% , sufficient to start vehicle engine.
- LED LFP: 13.1V to 13.3V.
- LED AGM: 12.4V to 13.1V.
- NO LED < 12.4V.
- OFF ≤ 9V
CABLE RATING: SPT-1
USE: -20°C/-4°F very low temperature, remains flexible at ‘below freezing’ temperatures
STYLE: Fully enclosed electronic circuitry with multiple LEDs, unique seal and cap design for USB socket; use any USB cable, seals when inserted.
WARRANTY: 3-year limited replacement warranty